Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just a Head's Up

If you are planning on sending anything by mail to Dan or I for Christmas, make sure it gets in the mail early enough to get here by THIS FRIDAY the 18th! This is important and I'm sorry for not giving the warning earlier but I only just found out myself. Our school post office will be closing for Christmas break, and anything that doesn't arrive by Friday the 18th we will not get until the end of the first full week of January. We promise not to open anything until Christmas Day if you tell us to do so.

Also, for some reason our comment system seems to be quite out of whack. We are trying to figure out why. Until then, if your comments aren't getting through, we apologize.

Dan is working hard on final projects, exams, etc. It snowed here all day yesterday and we probably have a foot or more but the weather is absolutely GORGEOUS today. Sunny and sparkly: it's like a magical world out there. (or a vampire... hehe)

Today we are going to this awesome place in Rochester that has a huge display of really elaborate gingerbread houses. I will try to post pictures if I can.

Love,
Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment