Monday, August 3, 2009

Please Pray!

Hilary here...

Boys, sorry if I gross you out. It's just past 6 in the morning, and we're getting ready to leave for Kingdom Bound. I've known all along that I was going to have my period this week, the week of Kingdom Bound, but 9 times out of 10 that isn't any big deal. Well, it chose this week to be a big deal. I woke up this morning in a LOT of pain. Please, please pray for me that God would take care of this pain, because I honestly feel like standing up straight is a chore right now and I need to be at my best for three days of music and amusement park riding. I want to be effective for the teens... but right now I just want to crawl in a hole in the fetal position.

I love you guys and Dan and I will definitely keep you posted on how Kingdom Bound goes. Except for this, I'm SOOOOO excited. Thank you in advance for all your prayers, I know they're gonna get me through this!

Love,
Hilary

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'm just now reading this. Shame on me. Are you any better now, hilary? I hope so. Like your mom said in the last post, I can't WAIT to see you! So travel safe, and pack as much fun as you can in these next couple of days!

    PS - tell Lauren hi and congratulations for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this is late Hilary. In my opinion, you're too young to be SO painful. I would have that checked out by a gynecologist if I were you, but then I'm not you. There are lots of things that can be done in this day and age, for painful monthlies.

    Love ya,
    Aunt Marta

    ReplyDelete