Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Flour Power



Hi this is Dan posting.


I know Hilary already posted about our adventure yesterday, but I thought I'd give you all a glimpse at just what flour can do to a person.

Oh and btw, Hilary "forgot" to mention to you all that she is evil and refused to participate in the snowball fight, but then decided it would be a good idea to play everyone against Pastor Dan. If you could see me better you would notice that I am completely covered in flour, head to toe, back and front. I had flour in my eyebrows even. Also one teen hit me right in the mouth with one and I was spitting flour for the next couple hours.

On a happier note *wink* the Ice rink was really fun and good times were had by all.

That's all for now, but with only a week and a half left out here I'll try to update more often. My goal for next week *kingdom bound* is to bring my laptop and make a blogpost every evening from the hotel. So we'll see.

Keep reading and praying!!!

We appreciate and love you all

2 comments:

  1. For sure I am going to mention that snowball fight game to our youth pastors! I can just see them now.....

    What a great group of people in that picture!

    Pastor Dan......sounds really good!

    Ages on end ago when I was young....oh for those days again....we had a youth get together in the church I was involved in back then (which was a Catholic church) and even the head priest got involved in this game: Eyes taped shut with gentle tape, a half banana in the mouth, and having to put nylons on - and they were the old nylons that did not have elastic at the top and were not pantyhose. It was so funny to see the priest (Father Charles) putting those nylons on over his pants and his other socks, and seeing the other guys doing so also. Such fun and great memories!

    See, you'll have memories too. Taking pictures will bring you back to those memories years from now when you're old and grey.

    Love,
    Aunt Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary, I can't believe you didn't partake of being beaten with the flour! lol...reading about your fun times makes me miss camp though. :) You should play the egg game with them...but I guess there's probably not time for that anymore. :( Summer has gone by so fast!

    But I can't wait to see you! So have fun, both of you this last week, and I'll see you soon!

    Love Sandy

    ReplyDelete